Lingnan (University) College has partnered with the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia (USA) and ESADE Business School (Spain) to offer a new course of Master of Science (M.S.) in International Business. This postgraduate programme is designed for recent business graduates with high achievements, aiming to train future business leaders in the implementation of global strategies and in the management of multicultural teams. The programme will explore the complexities of the global business environment from North American, European and Asian perspectives.
The programme allows students to increase their international exposure accross three continents while studing at Lingnan (University) College in Guangzhou (China), McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia (USA) and ESADE in Barcelona (Spain). It is a perfect choice for those looking to broaden their visions and be ready for a global career in multinationals around the world.
Why Choose Master Program in International Business
- Prepare yourself to be a highly talented future business leader who will understand the complexity of implementing global strategies in a highly dynamic global economy and will be able to lead and manage multicultural teams.
- Open your mind and broaden your visions experiencing a strong cultural immersion by living in three different continents.
- Earn two official master's degrees from the University of Virginia and ESADE Business School and a certificate from Lingnan (University) College, three of the most prestigious universities in the world.
- Study with students with diverse professional goals, backgrounds and cultures and benefit from powerful synergies and opportunities for peer-to-peer learning.
- Learn from the most recognized professors at each university.
- Get access to three Career Services to increase you opportunities in working in your favorite industries.
Three world-class business schools:
McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia
Founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819, the University of Virginia draws upon a rich history as one of America' s elite public universities. Building upon traditions of honor, collaboration and lifelong learning, the McIntire School of Commerce offers dynamic, innovative business programs. McIntire has long held the No.2 spot on Business week' s ranking of undergraduate business schools, and Value Colleges ranked its M.S. in Commerce at the top of its 'Best Value Master' s in Management.
Lingnan (University) College of Sun Yat-sen University
Consistently ranked as one of the top universities in China, Sun Yat-sen University is known for its academic excellence and international standing. Lingnan (University) College at Sun Yat-sen is one of the few business schools in China with triple-crown international accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and the Association of MBA Programs International. In 1998, the school established the international MBA program in cooperation with MIT Sloan School of Management, and in 1999, it created the first joint executive MBA programs in China with the University Of Minnesota Carlson School Of Management.
ESADE Business School of Ramon Llull University
Entrepreneurship, social responsibility and a strong international presence are just a few of the hallmarks of the ESADE Business School. The school received accolades as the No. 10 best international two-year business school from Forbes (2015), and its M.S. in Finance is ranked No. 2 worldwide by Financial Times (2015). ESADE s curriculum is constantly informed by its close ties to the corporate and research communities. With nearly 50,000 alumni working in 115 countries worldwide, the school remains a leader in creating global opportunities for its graduate students.